SMi Reports: The agenda has been released for this year’s Military Airlift and Air-to-Air Refuelling Conference, taking place in Seville, Spain, this December.
LONDON, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, June 25, 2020 /EINPresswire.com/ — As strategic and heavy airlift continues to drive expeditionary capability – the market capitalisation of this mission critical sector continues to grow. Delivering ‘boots on the ground’, as well as military support to civilian authorities in the recent COVID-19 epidemic, means that there has never been a more important time to view how armed forces, industry and governments are developing this force multiplier.
With this in mind, SMi Group are pleased to announce the return of the 21st Annual Military Airlift and Air-to-Air Refuelling conference and exhibition, taking place on 1st-2nd December 2020 in Seville, Spain, where key upgrade programmes for the A400M are underway.
For those interested in attending, the biggest early bird discount of £400 is expiring on Tuesday 30th June 2020. Register at http://www.military-airlift.com/pr1
Snapshot of this year’s speaker line-up
• Laurent Donnet, Managing Director, Avidonn Consulting
Expert Military Speakers:
• Brigadier General Olivier Fabre, Commander, Air Mobility Command, French Air Force
• Group Captain Doz James, Deputy Air Mobility Force Commander, Royal Air Force
• Group Captain Phil Arnold, Senior Staff Officer, HQ 38 Group, Royal Air Force
• Colonel Luca Tonello, Joint Coordination Cell Chief, Emergency COVID-19 – Technical board at the Civil Protection Department – Airlift Support, Italian Air Force
• Colonel James Sparrow, Commander, Heavy Airlift Wing Colonel Fernando Raimundo Martinez, Commander, ETAC – European Tactical Airlift Centre
• Colonel Jurgen Van der Biezen, Commander Multinational MRTT Unit, Royal Netherlands Air Force
• Colonel Deanna Franks, Commandant, AATTC, US Air Force
• Lieutenant Colonel Jakob Valstad, Chief, Operations, MCCE
• Mr James Olden, Chief of Current Operations for Aviation Energy Policy, US Air Force
• Mr Philippe Martou, Chief Preparedness – OSEP, World Food Programme
Expert Industry Speakers:
• Mr Alejandro Martí Donati, CEO, Mitiga
• Mr Peter Owitz, Vice President Military Programs, Products & Sales, TLD
• Senior representative, TBC, Leonardo
The newly released event brochure is now available on the website at http://www.military-airlift.com/pr1
Military Airlift and Air-to-Air Refuelling
1st-2nd December 2020
SMi Group offer direct access to key decision makers through tailored sponsorship and exhibitor packages. For details, please contact Sadia Malick on +44 (0) 207 827 6748 or email email@example.com.
For delegate enquiries, please contact James Hitchen on +44 (0) 20 7827 6054 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk
+44 20 7827 6086
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire