SMi Group Reports: The Military Space Situational Awareness conference will return to London on the 29th and 30th April 2020.
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, November 14, 2019 /EINPresswire.com/ — Conference organisers, SMi Group are proud to announce the return of the 15th annual Military Space Situational Conference and Exhibition, taking place on the 29th – 30th April, in London.
Registration is now open and an £400 early bird discount will be applied for bookings made by 13th December 2019 at www.military-space.com/einPR1
This year’s meeting tackles the issue of congestion within space. Military Space Situational Awareness 2020 will also be an opportunity to meet and network with 100+ international representatives from leading organisations across the globe.
Key focuses include space debris, space surveillance and tracking (SST), space weather, the impact of new mega-constellations, international partnerships in space and more.
New addition to 2020’s agenda will include:
• Representation from the South African Space Agency and Austrian DoD
• Dedicated segment on space weather
• Updates on A-SAT capabilities of near-peer adversaries
Along with leading experts from the host nation in the UK presenting at the conference, more international representation will speak at the event such as:
• Brigadier General Friedrich Teichmann, Director, Geospation Institute, Austrian MoD
• Lieutenant Colonel Walter Villadei, Chief, SSA and SST, Italian Air Force
• Squadron Leader Joshua Fitzmaurice, Staff Officer Surveillance of Space, AFHQ Director of ISR, EW and Space, Royal Australian Air Force
• Major Michel Bulte, NL Liaison at the German Space Situational Awareness Centre, Royal Netherlands Air Force
• Dr Hauke Fiedler, Team Leader Space Situational Awareness, German Space Operations Centre (DLR)
• Mr Eugene Avenant, Chief Engineer, Space Operations, South African national Space Agency (SAnSA)
• Mr Pascal Faucher, Chair, SST, CnES
• Mr Mark Dickinson, Chairman, Space Data Association
• Mr Tim Flohrer, Space Debris Analyst, Co-Lead Space Surveillance and Tracking Segment, Space Situational Awareness programme, ESA
The event brochure with the full agenda and speaker line-up is available on the event website at www.military-space.com/einPR1
For sponsorship and exhibition queries, contact Sadia Malick at email@example.com or call +44 (0) 20 7827 6748.
For delegate queries, contact James Hitchen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 20 7827 6054.
Military Space Situational Awareness 2020
29-30 April 2020
London, United Kingdom
Gold Sponsor: ExoAnalytic Solutions
About SMi Group: Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk
+44 20 7827 6138
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire