The APAC region is projected to witness an upsurge in the cable glands market with a CAGR of 8.2%
HYDERABAD, TELANGANA, INDIA, August 13, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Cable Glands Market: By Type (Industrial, Hazardous); By Materials (Brass, Stainless Steel, Plastic, Others); By Cable Type (Armored, Unarmored); By End Users (Oil & Gas, Mining, Aerospace, Manufacturing & Processing, Chemical, Others); By Geography – (2018-2023)”, the market is driven by the rapid penetration of automation technologies.
The global cable glands market register $1.808 billion revenue in 2017 and is projected to register $2.725 billion by 2923 at 6.7% CAGR. Among all the material types, the Brass material is dominating the global market that registered $975.8 million in 2017 and expected to reach $1.527 billion by 2023 at 7.3% CAGR.
Asia-pacific continues to lead the market share and growth during 2018-2023.
Asia-pacific is dominating the Cable Glands market with a major share of $598.1 million revenue in 2017 and is projected register highest growth rate of 8.2% CAGR to reach $978.33 million by 2023. Asia-Pacific, due to its sheer size with a wide range of operating industry verticals, occupied the dominant position in the global cable glands market, followed by the Americas and Europe respectively. The emerging trend of rapid industrialization will make Asia-Pacific significant in terms of average growth rate as well. The APAC region is projected to witness an upsurge in the cable glands market with a CAGR of 8.2%, while Europe, due to its economic uncertainty, will observe the lowest CAGR of nearly 4.8% in the forecast period.
Selected / Sample Analysis done in the full Report:
Cable Glands are common commodities with considerable price variations, depending upon manufacturer, material, size of cable glands, bulk purchasing, end-use applications, competition at local levels and several others.
The trade for cable glands is executed both in terms of weight and units. This also contributes to price variations.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors Mentioned in the Full Report:
1. Power generation and Utilities segment in the cable glands market is projected to grow rapidly due to the expansion in deals, across the globe.
2. The swift adoption of Automation in Industrial operations will offer sharp growth avenues for advanced automated machineries and operating conditions. Hence, the consumption of power will remain the core of all the automated equipment, thereby providing a boost to the cable glands market further.
3. Rising demand for cable glands from various end-user industries such as Oil & Gas, Mining, Aerospace, Marine, Chemicals, Manufacturing and Processing, has propelled the cable glands market growth.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the below link:
Key Players of the Cable Glands Market:
Cooper Crouse-Hinds and Appleton emerged to be the dominant players in the Cable Glands Market in 2015. Both the players also led the hazardous location cable glands market with high shares, respectively. This was followed by CMP Products, which exclusively offers cable glands as their key product.
Cable Glands Market Report is Segmented as below.
Cable Glands Market By Type:
1. Industrial Cable Glands
2. Hazardous Area Cable Glands
2.1. Increased Safety (Ex ‘e’)
2.2. Flameproof (Ex ‘d’)
2.3. Other Hazardous Cable Glands
Cable Glands Market By Disease Materials:
1. Brass Cable Glands
2. Stainless Steel Cable Glands
3. Plastic Cable Glands
Cable Glands Market By Cable Type:
Cable Glands Market By Cable Industry Verticals:
1. Manufacturing & Processing
2. Oil & Gas
7. Power & Utilities
Cable Glands Market By Geography ( Covers 12+ Countries )
Cable Glands Market Entropy
Companies Citied / Interviewed
1. EATON CORPORATION PLC
2. LAPP GROUP
3. JACOB GMBH ELEKTROTECHNISCHE FABRIK
4. EMERSON ELECTRIC CO.
5. THOMAS & BETTS CORP. (ABB)
6. R. STAHL AG
7. HAWKE INTERNATIONAL
8. AMPHENOL CORPORATION
9. TORGOVIY DOM VELAN LTD.
10. Company 10
11. Company 11
12. Company 12+
A. Mechanical Explosion Proof Equipment Market Analysis
B. Industrial Motors Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Cable Glands Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories
2. Market trends
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Demand Analysis ( By Revenue & Volume )
12. Country level Analysis (12+)
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Strategic Analysis
18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country, or application based reports in Cable Glands?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below:
1. Americas Market for Cable Glands (2018-2023)
2. APAC Market for Cable Glands (2018-2023)
3. Europe Market for Cable Glands (2018-2023)
4. Industrial Cable Glands Market for Cable Glands (2018-2023)
5. Hazardous Area Cable Glands Market for Cable Glands (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire