SMi Reports:New developments in Military Flight Training Conference as senior military representatives from US and UK join international host of expert speakers
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, August 31, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — In less than 2 months, international military representation from all over the world will be coming together in London for the 7th annual Military Flight Training conference on the 10th and 11th October, to discuss the latest developments in the world of flight training.
This year’s event has seen a number of exciting developments in the last few weeks as new expert speakers from the Royal Navy and US Air Force join the expert speaker line-up; Colonel Russell Driggers, 80th Flying Training Wing Commander, US Air Force, and Lieutenant Commander Duncan Dart, Commando Helicopter Force, Royal Navy
The two-day conference is set to host high-ranking military experts from leading countries such as the US and Canada, who will be giving their perspectives on the latest training programmes and tactics covering fast jet, rotary wing, fixed wing, and joint force platforms, as well as the use of new simulators.
Featured US and Canadian speakers and their respective presentations:
• Colonel Russell Driggers, 80th Flying Training Wing Commander, US Air Force presenting "An Overview of the 80th Flying Training Wing"
• Colonel Byron Newell, Commandant, Advanced Airlift Tactics Training Center, 139th Airlift Wing (ANG) presenting "The Advanced Airlift Tactics Training Center (AATTC), St. Joseph, MO"
• Lieutenant Colonel David Max, Commandant, Inter-European Air Forces Academy, US Air Force Europe presenting "Enabling Combined Air Operations through Aviation Education and Training"
• Lieutenant Colonel Erik Rozema-Seaton, Commanding Officer, 426 Transport Training Squadron, Royal Canadian Air Force presenting "Simulation Use in Training of RCAF C130J Personnel"
Day two will feature an interactive panel discussion on "Challenges to Flight Training in Uncertain Climates", with panellists Lieutenant Colonel David Max and Lieutenant Colonel Erik Rozema-Seaton, as well as military experts Major Michael Rosenquist, Project Manager, Military Flying Training System (MFTS), Swedish Air Force, and Air Commodore (Ret'd) Terry Jones, Former Director Flying Training, UK MoD. The panel debate will explore the topics of:
• Standardising the flight training for a variety of operational scenarios
• Countering interoperability roadblocks to ensure continued international cooperation
• Balancing cost, live and synthetic training priorities
• Flight training in five years – where to next?
Attendees will have the opportunity to benefit from two days of unrivalled networking opportunities, interactive panel debates, and in-depth presentations from expert military speakers.
View the latest agenda and speaker line-up, as well as other exclusive content on the event website. Book by 31st August and receive a £200 discount, register here http://www.militaryflight-training.com/einpr
Military Flight Training
10th – 11th October 2018
Copthorne Tara Hotel, Kensington, London, UK
—- END —-
About SMi Group: Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk
+44 (0) 207 827 6124
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire