NEW YORK CITY, NY, USA, April 6, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — American Conference Institute (ACI) is pleased to announce that the acclaimed ITAR and EAR Boot Camps are scheduled for June 5-7, 2018 in Chicago. Unlike other training, participants will hear directly from leading exporters on how they are tackling critical compliance challenges amid an evolving landscape.
Widely regarded as the premier benchmarking opportunity in the Midwest for industry, participants can meet and gain best practices from 3M, Lockheed Martin, Oshkosh, Northrop Grumman, L-3 Technologies, ASML, Raytheon, Robert Bosch, Spirit Aerosystems, Leonardo DRS, BPE Global, Magpul Industries, Rolls Royce North America, Cartridge Actuated Devices, Umicore Optical Materials, and more.
Attendees will benefit from additional, new program highlights for this year, including:
• Best Practices for Classification and Re-Classification under the ITAR and EAR
• Helpful Insights on Interpreting the “Specially Designed” Definition in the ITAR and EAR
• Concrete Examples of How to Manage Migration to the 600 Series, and Items and Technologies that Remain ITAR-Controlled
• Practical Know-How for Applying Licensing Requirements, Exemptions and Exceptions
• The Latest Approaches to Incorporating Evolving OFAC Economic Sanctions into a Global Export Compliance Program
• Cloud Computing Guidance: Clarification of the BIS, DDTC, and OFAC Definitions of an “Export”, “Defense Services”, “Technology”, “Technical Data”
A unique organization, American Conference Institute is devoted to providing the business intelligence that senior decision-makers need to respond to challenges both here in the US, and around the world. Staffed by industry specialists, lawyers and other professionals, American Conference Institute operates as a think tank, monitoring trends and developments in all major industry sectors, the law, and public policy, with a view to providing information on the leading edge. Headquartered in New York, ACI has grown to produce more than 100 events each year, attended by thousands of senior delegates from across the world.
American Conference Institute
(212) 352 3220
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire